The Tshwane Tourism Association (TTA) is a section 21 Not For Profit Company registered in 2001, coordinated by the private sector, to promote tourism in the "City of Tshwane Metropolitan Area", hereunder referred as the "city". The TTA is an umbrella association in Tshwane disseminating information and connecting business, government, residents and visitors on tourism related matters.
- Membership certificate which can be displayed on your premises
- TTA logo may be used on your website and other marketing material
- Bi-weekly e-mail newsletter filled with relevant industry news and related information
- Communications from national, regional and local government tourist bodies
- Communications from other tourist bodies such as Tourism Safety Initiative etc.
- Copy of monthly business travel magazines "Business Events Africa" & "The Event"
- Opportunities to submit news to, and advertise on, monthly e-mail newsletter to ±1000 recipients
- Listing on the TTA Website with link to your website
- Opportunity to post events and news on the TTA website and social media pages
- Opportunities to participate, at reduced rates, in marketing platforms such as trade shows, media visits, advertising features, etc
- Business referrals through the TTA office
- Participation in the Gauteng Tourism Authority (GTA) Visitor Information Services Strategy (TTA is a pilot site partner for this project).
- Events showcasing member products and services enhancing knowledge of the tourism product in the city
- Promotion of members on the Association stand at Meetings Africa and Indaba expos
Continuing education and networking
- Quarterly educational, networking and information sharing meetings with industry peers (members meetings)
- Chapter knowledge and information sessions organised by sector
- Ad hoc workshops, forums and member events with informative speakers on educational and value adding topics
- Access to member recommended vendor/supplier database
- Access to business advice and assistance through support by the TTA office
- Representing & lobbying members interests on industry platforms
- Influencing and informing decisions affecting the industry
- Consolidated line of communication to strategic organisations in the tourism industry
The TTA is the organised tourism sector in Tshwane providing the opportunity to promote tourism experiences and grow tourism business in the city strategically and responsibly.
- To speak with one voice on behalf of the tourism industry in the city
- Provide open membership to all tourism role-players at an affordable fee
- Form partnerships and build relationships with private and public sectors on a local, provincial and national leve
- Create a platform for members and industry to interact regularly and share information for mutual benefit
- Grow sector specific chapters to promote advancement of tourism related products in the city
- Provide cost effective marketing opportunities for members
- Act in a socially and environmentally responsible manner while undertaking the above