TTA Restaurant Chapter key objectives
- Set up regular forums for discussion with the City Council to address infrastructure challenges and forums with law enforcement agencies regarding the fair and equitable policing of by-laws.
- Work with local, regional and national government, and other legislative bodies, to implement a solution to streamline and automate the application for permits, licenses and other business red tape.
- Form relationships with related bodies such as SA Property Owners Association, SA Music Rights Association etc. to negotiate on matters relevant to restaurants on behalf of members.
- Work with the TTA Chair to represent restaurants at a National Government level on formally recognised forums.
- Drive membership to a high number of restaurants so that Chapter can afford its own dedicated administrator to execute projects identified by restaurant members.
- Work with the TTA supplier chapter to source and vet professional services, at preferential rates, for restaurants in areas where support and assistance is needed.
- Work with the TTA Training and Education Chapter to provide accessible training packages, at preferential rates, for skills gaps identified by restaurant members.
- Set up an online portal, on the TTA member website, for recruitment of skilled and qualified staff in the restaurant trade
- Set up an online portal, on the TTA member website, for restaurant business administration templates, procedures and “how to” guides.