The Tour Guide and Tour Operator Chapter provides a platform for tour operators In Tshwane to network and exchange information and ideas to the benefit of everyone.
TTA Tour Guide and Tour Operator Chapter key objectives:
- Establish and get the chapter active again.
- Establish chapter committee.
- Education and assistance program for Tour Operator permits Remind Tour operators to renew their Permits to avoid having to do new applications.
- Build supplier list of services that can be interchanged between tour operators of TTA at “discounted rates” (this will assist members to have more competitive rates as opposed to members outside TTA to try and get more business).
- Engage with Attractions, Accommodation, Restaurant and Hotel Chapters to build a larger inventory of tours and packages within Tshwane with the objective of attracting new visitors and enticing existing visitors to stay longer.
- Establish a communication and educational visit program, together with the attractions, to facilitate the training and exposure of all hotel and accommodation front of house staff to the attractions and tours available in the city so that these staff can sell these experiences to visitors.