Hospitality Service Masters – Get your Development Levy back
If you are not already claiming a portion of the Skills Development Levy back, then why not?
Contact Hospitality Service Masters to assist in the following manner:
- Competitive rate offered to initiate the process.
- Registration of SDF with the relevant SETA.
- Completion and submittal of Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Assistance in preparation of Annual Training Reports (ATR).
- Assistance with planning of Skills Development Programmes to UPSKILL your staff.
- Ensure certification is received, where applicable.
- Work with management to identify needs and assist with training where needed.
- Assist with learnership registration and administration.
Many smaller establishments believe it is not worth it. Let’s discuss this.
Hospitality Service Masters cater for establishments from EMEs, QSEs, SMMEs to Generic Enterprises. Do not wait till the silly season is over, call now, so that they can assist you to get the registrations and submissions done, before the deadline. While you are busy serving your guests during the festive season, Hospitality Service Masters will provide the service of preparing strategies for the new year.
Call +27 82 926 0275 or email email@example.com.
Capital Hotel School Cookery Course
Capital Hotel School is giving you the chance to improve your cooking skills with their new and exciting sessions. These courses aim to teach cooking techniques that will not only offer you culinary skills to flaunt in the kitchen but will also provide you with several delicious recipes.
Following the success of the courses on preparation of fish and shellfish and vegetarian meals, grains and pulse, s a succulent meat session will be held as follows:
- Date : 12 November 2019 – A course for meat lovers (R650 per class)
- Time : 15:00 – 17:00
- Includes: All ingredients and coffee, tea or a glass of wine
Are you travelling? Need foreign currency? Go to Travelex!
Travelex offers competitive rates for foreign currency exchange to individual and corporate clients. Foreign currency is available in USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, and 26 other currencies.
Cash passport travel card
The simple, secure and smart choice for managing your traveling money. Mastercard® Cash Passport™ is how money should travel. It’s the clever alternative to carrying cash or debit cards when you’re away. Perfect for a family holiday, weekend break or a year off travelling around the world.
Western Union money transfers
Western Union is a fast and convenient way to send or receive money. It can be sent or received from person to person only and transactions are now formless. At Travelex, come and experience the convenience!
For corporate enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.