For the month of March and April, Salary Smart SA is offering a 10% commission on the take- on fee of any new client that is referred one of their existing clients.
A 10% discount will be offered to:
- those wishing to sign up as a payroll client
- those wishing to move from software to an outsourcing client
- those wishing to attend as an existing client
Pre-booking is essential.
- Payroll Essentials Training in the week of 14 to 18 March 2022
Cost: R1500.00, including lunch and a certificate of attendance. Venue in Pretoria East to be confirmed.
- Advanced Features training (4 days) in the week of 21 to 25 March 2022
Cost: R5 750.00 including lunch and a certificate of attendance. Venue in Pretoria East to be confirmed.
Current clients on standard and new clients that sign up have the option to go onto the premium level:
- 15.00 per employee per month
- The above includes the new PACEY product free of charge for 3 months. PACEY is the new WhatsApp ESS portal, that allows your employee to download payslips onto WhatsApp, apply for leave and perform other relevant functions.
The following services are also offered:
- A complete UIF spectrum of services which include a UIF COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE.
This Compliance Certificate is usually required when making tenders.
The cost for this certificate: R450.00
Should your company be non-compliant (such as historical declarations that are outstanding) Salary Smart will be able to assist at a cost of R200 per individual.
If a company is not registered for UIF, the cost of registration is a once-off cost of R450.00 and Salary Smart can also assist with historical issues.
- Workman’s Compensation Services.
The annual Workman’s Compensation submission, due in April every year, can be done at a cost of R850.00. The Workman’s Compensation Registration number is all that is needed to add a profile to the Salary Smart profile.
Should a company not be registered for Workman’s Compensation, Salary Smart can assist at a once off cost of R1500.00.
- On their software side, Salary Smart also has a new great option available for employees to access their payslips and apply for leave through WATSUPP.
- Salary Smart SA has also developed a product onto an app – the SMART STAFF APP.
For more information visit salarysmartsa.co.za, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +27 (0) 76 085 2003 / +27 (0)62 800 7964